Mashaco Ltd was established and incorporated as a limited liability company in 1984 to engage in the agric, exports of horticultural and wood products and to represent foreign companies in commodity trade such as cocoa and coffee beans for exports.
Later on, Mashaco Ltd got involved in fresh pineapple exports. From 1991 onwards we were involved in weekly exports of smooth cayenne fresh pineapple by consolidated air-freighted cargo to many importers in various European markets, notably in Belgium, Germany, France and Switzerland. Some of the many Import companies we have worked with over the years include;
- MAGO S.A, V.M NV, GOOSSENS, RCM S.A, STAR FRUIT S.A and lately SPECIAL FRUIT S.A all of Belgium.
- TROPICAL FRUITS and lately SCHWAB-GUILLOD of Switzerland.
- T.K Plc, REDBRIDGE Plc, and recently FESA UK LTD all of U.K
- THIGER B.V, ZOUTEWELLE B.V, EL PAT B.V, and PLUMP FRUITS [now AGRO FOODS] all of Holland.
- PORT GmbH, and lately SHUMACHER GmbH all of Germany.
- FRUITS de JUVISY and later KATOPE / UNIVEG S.A of France.
- exported Ghana Robusta Coffee beans to Daarnhouwer and Co B.V of Zaandam, Holland.
- exported fresh pineapple and dry coconut to Libya under the Ghana- Libya Technical Co-operation Trade Agreement.
- organized the purchase and exports of premium cocoa beans from the Ghana Cocoa Board.
- Fresh produce
Various European markets, notably in Belgium, Germany, France and Switzerland