Buyers - Fisheries
GEPA is providing useful databases, directories, links and other relevant portals for you, our esteemed export public to be able to identify potential buyers of NTEs.
European Federation of National Organisations of Importers and Exporters of Fish and European Fish Processors Association
- Find contact of 16 National seafood trade associations under ‘members’
- Select a National association of the your target market and search for the member companies to find potential prospects
Seafood Expo Global
Seafood Expo Global is the world’s largest seafood trade fair.
- Under ‘Exhibitor List’ find the contact details of the exhibitors
- Detail exhibitor company description according to the activity, type of traded fish and pictures of traded products
Food West Africa Exhibitor Directory
Directory of exhibitors and products at the upcoming edition of Food West Africa. It provides contact details and company profiles.
- Exhibitor index from A to Z
- Search by country
- Search by product
- Favourites list
Seafood importers & processors alliance is an international alliance of seafood businesses dedicated to food safety issues and legislation
- Under ‘Members’ find the links to the websites of the importers and trade associations
- Select an association of the your target market and search for the member companies to find potential prospects
Trade Map provides indicators on export performance and trade analysis, but also a directory of importing and exporting companies.
- Worldwide search for buyers, per HS code and target market
- After free registration choose your product according to the HS code and target market and click on ‘companies’ to find contacts of potential buyers
- Company description includes company activity (importer/distributor/producer/service provider), contact details and names of key executives
Fish Information and Services (FIS)
FIS has been collecting information on over 135,000 companies in the sector since 1995
- Business directory categorised by activity, country, species and other aspects in three languages
- You can filter your search by selecting ‘Seafood Activity (Industry Chain)’ and choose ‘importers’, ‘wholesalers’ or ‘agent/broker/traders’ to find contact of relevant companies
- Companies details include company description, contact details and key people
The Fish Site
A portal for the global aquaculture and fish farming industry including news, articles, forums and recipes
- Select one of the 9 global regions
- Inside business directory search companies according to the activity
- You can select ‘Fish Wholesalers’ for the contact of importers
Kompass is a large international business directory. You can search across 5 million selected companies in more than 60 countries.
- Search by activity, product or service
- Global coverage
- More than 60 search filters for subscribed users
- Generate customised prospects list with the EasyList online tool
Directory of 120 million companies worldwide, mainly focused on small businesses. Provides tips on how to present your company in the directory.
- Add your business
- International databases per country
- Search by product/service
- Search by location
eMarket Services helps enterprises tap into online business opportunities. It makes it easier to find new customers and suppliers via e-marketplaces.
- Worldwide directory of e-marketplaces
- Search by sector – Forestry & Wood
- Handbook on e-markets and online directories
- eMarket checklist
- Case studies and (regional) reports