What procedures must I go through in before I can commence my export business?

An exporter must first of all register his business with the Registrar General’s Department. Then he registers with GEPA with the following requirements:

For a Limited Liability Company:

  1. A Certificate of Incorporation
  2. A Certificate to Commence Business
  • The Company’s Regulation Code
  1. Tax Identification Number (TIN)
  2. E-mail address

For Sole Proprietorship/ Enterprise

  1. A Certificate of Registration
  2. Form A
  • E-mail address