Market analysis tools
Powered by our partners, TFO Canada and the International Trade Centre, these tools allow you to conduct by yourself effective market analysis by identifying attractive export markets, examining trade flows, identifying trends, calculating import duties, retrieving market access requirements, identifying and comparing international voluntary standards, and much more.
TFO Canada Market Information Papers
Market Information Papers published by TFO Canada, with Canadian sector reports as well as Doing Business Guides. Including:
- Guide on exporting to Canada
- Corporate Social Responsibility Guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Dried Food, Nuts and Spices
- Fishery and Seafood Products
- Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
The Trademap allows you to compose trade statistics. Find priority markets and emerging markets for your product(s) and analyse your competitors.
- Import and export statistics – over 200 markets
- Value, volume, growth %
- Find priority markets and emerging markets
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly updates
- For free
The Standardsmap provides global sustainability standards requirements. Clarifies relevant standards in international markets.
- Over 210 standards
- Codes of conduct
- Audit protocols
- Standards at a glance